The Mago Vista Area Civic Association, Inc. (MVACA) was founded in 1953, and serves as the collective voice for communities in the Mago Vista Area peninsula of Anne Arundel County. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for our residents by consistently enhancing our communities in the following areas:
- Family & Community Events
- Safety & Public Concern Issues
- Improvements & Appearance of our Community
- Government & Local Law Enforcement
The MVACA relies soley on dues, contributions and sponsors to keep our organization funded.
Pay your $20 Annual Dues today!
What We Do
- Enhance the beauty of our community by maintaining the Entrance Sign and garden along Jones Station and Ruxshire Dr.
- Provide an annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Conduct Santa’s Ride for family entertainment and to collect food for the needy during the holidays
- Offer an active Athletic Committee that sponsors basketball teams
- Represent you at monthly community Police affairs meetings
- Work with the County regarding your specific Traffic Safety concerns
- Address your Health concerns by working with County Health Dept.
- Publish a Newsletter keeping you abreast of issues that affect the quality of your life and the value of your property
To do these things, we need your active participation. We ask each household to invest in the MVACA by paying the annual $20.00 membership dues. The money is used to support the activities listed above.
Please support the MVACA by paying your $20 Annual Dues Now!
You can easily pay your dues through PayPal or by mailing a check to:
P.O. Box 44
Arnold, MD 21012